- What is a Distribution Agreement?
A Distribution Agreement relates to sales of goods and is entered into when 2 parties, for example a manufacturer and a wholesaler, known as a distributor, agree the distribution of goods for resale by the distributor. A Distribution Agreement can be exclusive, which means the distributor may be the sole entity distributing the product, or it can be non-exclusive.
- Who needs a Distribution Agreement?
- Procurement companies
Get in touch
- How much does a Distribution Agreement cost?
We like to offer fixed prices, so get in contact to receive a fixed price today.
- To create a basic Distribution Agreement, our prices begin from £800.00.
- To review a basic Distribution Agreement, our prices begin from £500.00
- To negotiate a basic Distribution Agreement, our prices begin from £600.00
- How do I get started?
- We’ll ask you to sign and return our Client Care Letter and to place monies on account.
- Depending on your availability, we’ll schedule a call within 7 working days, to take your instructions and learn about your business.
- We’ll aim to provide you with a first draft 7 workings days after taking your instructions.
- Once we receive your feedback, we’ll send you a final version of your Distribution Agreement, ready for your business to use.
- Review an existing Agency Agreement
- Provide a legal opinion and summary of key clauses
- No amendments
- Review an existing Franchise Agreement
- Make amendments to the document
- Correspond with the other party’s solicitors
- Create a new Franchise Agreement
- We’ll prepare a first draft for you to review and provide feedback
- We’ll incorporate any amendments and provide you with a second and final version.